Home » Other » General » Configuration Management Tracking and Reporting Tool
Configuration Management Tracking and Reporting Tool [message #365789] Wed, 02 February 2000 17:14 Go to next message
maxine pipkin
We are seeking a good CM Tracking and Reporting Tool to use with Oracle Financials--Purchasing. We appreciate any suggestions.
Re: Configuration Management Tracking and Reporting Tool [message #365799 is a reply to message #365789] Fri, 04 February 2000 14:28 Go to previous message
Roger Cornejo
Look at Quest Software. They have a variety of tools for DB versioning, data set transfer, performance tuning and alerting, change management, space management, ... .
From what I saw of their beta Program Manager (I think SQLImpact and Schema Manager and other products are subsets of this), this product looked good for managing progression of schema changes, PL/SQL code, and data, from development to test to production environments Data Manger ; it also seemed to have a good way to "export/import" relationally intact data sets from multiple tables Data Manger. I still have a vague idea as to how all the Quest products hang together, but it seemed that it was through Program Manger.

Regards,
Roger ---|-
Previous Topic: Oracle Media Objects
Next Topic: Thierry Van der Auwera-Where are you?-Oracle won't start.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:17:03 CDT 2024