Home » Other » General » New York OUG, 3 June
New York OUG, 3 June [message #613725] Fri, 09 May 2014 13:09 Go to next message
John Watson
They are having their Summer General Meeting, NYOUG I may well be there, rep'ing Skillbuilders they've invited me to do a lecture (I've called it "Configure Oracle Database 12c to Tune Itself : New Features for Stability and Optimization", how's that for a catchy title?) I think they are lining up a few decent presentations, three tracks: DBA, Developer, and Open Source. Plus a key note from an Oracle person (Larry? More likely a sales droid)

Anyone likely to be there?

[Updated on: Fri, 09 May 2014 13:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New York OUG, 3 June [message #613728 is a reply to message #613725] Fri, 09 May 2014 13:55 Go to previous message
Lalit Kumar B
All the best John. I know it's going to be awesome.

Let me know when you come to Hyderabad, India, Oracle office anytime. Last month Tim Hall visited alongwith other ACE members like Arup Nanda etc. It was named as 12c upgraded features(don't remember exactly). Unfortunately I couldn't attend it, however, I learnt a lot from Tim's post regarding it.

Since I can't attend your seminar, I would like to know about it from you. Do post your experience about the seminar Smile
Previous Topic: Usage Limitation of oracle free version.
Next Topic: Input and output channels
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:00:15 CDT 2024